I have set up this blog so I can share information with you about the modules, and you can share things with me and ask questions via comments.
First things first, I am just going to tell you a bit more about my Web 2.0 experiences.
I worked for 4 years as a teacher of French in Scotland and Louisiana and I didn't know much about Web 2.0 at all except for blogs (and vaguely at that!).
It's only when I got to New Zealand that it all started for me. I got a job as an assistant librarian in a Wellington secondary school in 2006 and enrolled for the MLIS at Victoria University. Once I started the course, I got to know more about social networking and social medias and got hooked !
I love RSS feeds especially and Twitter. There are other social networks I am part of and other social medias I use, but this is my first blog!
So please, leave a comment* and introduce yourself and why you have added WCL Learn It, Do It, Show It programme to your TOs.
Thank you,
Magalie
*

2 comments:
Hey Magalie,
I was just checking out Library Thing from the link on your sidebar, it looks pretty cool. Anne suggested I add Learn it, Show it, Do it to my TOs, and I thought it sounded like a fun idea so here I am :). We get quite a few social networking and website related enquiries up on the 2nd Floor, so I think the modules will be really useful.
Looking forward to working with you
Vita
Hi Vita,
Librarything is quite cool, there are also other sites that are similar (will post about it). Glad to see you have created your blog. I have put it in my 'blogs I read' widget and I'll sucribe to it via RSS so I can be notified when you post something new *trying not to be a stalker*
Magalie
Post a Comment